1. Heat oven as directed on brownie mix package. Line 15-1/2 x 10-1/2 x 1-inch (38.75 x 26.25 x 2.5-cm) jelly-roll pan with foil, extending foil over edges; grease foil.
2. Prepare brownie mixes as directed on package. (Mixes can be prepared together in one large bowl.) Stir in walnuts, if desired; spread in prepared pan.
3. Bake 28 to 32 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out with just a few moist crumbs. Cool 10 to 12 minutes on wire rack.
4. Meanwhile, remove wrappers from bars; break each in half to form two rectangles about 2-1/2 by 2 inches (6.25 by 5 cm). Leaving 1/2 inch (1.25 cm) border on all sides begin pressing bar halves on brownie surface forming rows of chocolate bars; continue until all bar sections have been used. Cool completely.
5. Lift cooled brownie out of pan using foil as handles. Trim off brownie border; save for another use. Cut into bars, each bar topped with chocolate bar half. Makes 20 candy-topped brownies.
Top 5 HERSHEY'S CHIPITS Cookie Recipes
There's nothing better than a warm cookie fresh from the oven. Can you guess our most popular cookie recipe?